WRITING SKILLS IN ENGLISH COURSE
- Offered to those with English Level 4 and 5 only (see: Guide to Language Levels)
- Available part-time (15 hours per week) or full-time (30 or 40 hours per week)
- Available in London or Oxford or in-company at your offices
- Available on an individual or small group basis
So much of our day-to-day communication at work now is by email. For those who work internationally, much of this communication will be in English. Reports, proposals, commercial agreements may well have to be in English too.
This course is designed for those who need to improve their ability to produce clear, accurate and well-structured documents in English and to write with greater speed, accuracy, appropriateness and style. Depending on your precise level of English and on the type of written work you are required to do, the course will give you essential practice in:
- Composing email correspondence
- Drafting – simple contracts, proposals, agreements
- Composing project outlines, job descriptions, ads
- Note-taking for lectures, meetings
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements in Written English, please contact us.