PRESENTATION SKILLS IN ENGLISH COURSE
- Offered to those with English Level 4 and 5 only (see: Guide to Language Levels)
- Available part-time (15 hours per week) or full-time (30 or 40 hours per week)
- Available in London or Oxford or in-company at your offices
- Available on an individual or small group basis
Giving a presentation in your own language can be a nerve-wracking experience. Giving a presentation in another language, and handling a quick-fire question and answer session after it, requires really careful preparation.
This course takes you through every step of planning and delivering a presentation in English. It is a flexible but fast-paced course for non native speakers of English who have already attained a good level in English but who need to work on perfecting their ability to give a good presentation and handle corresponding questions with confidence and precision.
Depending on your precise level of English and on the type of presentations you may be required to give, the course will give you essential practice in:
- Planning and structuring a presentation
- Opening and closing
- Positioning your message
- Using humour
- Matching content to audience
- Involving your audience
- Presenting facts, figures, trends
- Taking questions and time-management
For more information or to discuss your specific requirements for this course, please contact us.